Monday, September 10, 2007

A Holter Monitor...

Talked to Cardiology today. They want to do a Holter just to be sure. That will be on the 21st. The cardiologist seems to think it might be neurological in nature. We have an EEG on Oct 3rd but the pediatrician might want to move it up. He did okay today but Sunday he fell and said his legs didn't work anymore. He told me today that he needs new knees because sometimes his are broken and don't work. It is all very strange. The pc did say that his heart looked *so good* in April when we saw him last that he would be surprised if things changed this quickly! That is great! Not only is he a good lookin' kid - he's got a good lookin' heart :)

I will keep you posted...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow. I hope that no other incidents happen. It's so hard when their this age - things they say and trying to understand what they mean - you can't just ignore that he fell down - you saw it - and then him saying those things. I hope that the test show why this is happening so that you can get to the bottom of all of this. Heart Hugs and Prayers.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything has gone well - I've been catching up and read your news. Keeping Miles and all of you in our prayers. I hope results have been good - can't wait for an update.