Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still doing great!

Miles is still doing great. He has done a few things to keep us on our toes but overall done really well. he puked after the first bit of water, had a fever of 101.2 and just not too long ago his respiratory rate was at 11 (the stinker!). He has had some tylenol and his heart rate has come back down to normalish so I think he is over the fever. Oh, and his breathing is back up to normal too. He really wants to stay asleep but we will start putting more effort into waking him up so we can go home. his pulse ox has been hovering between 91 and 93% which is lower than I thought it would be but he looks great so I am not worried about it.

I am going to get back to my little man...love to all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good that he is doing well. Make sure you don’t leave hospital till you are sure he is fit to go home. I will pray for him.