Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hello Family! We created this blog as a fun way to keep you informed about our kids and family. So the latest update is this...

Riley is great, has a Pre-K field trip tomorrow to pump it up. Miles is doing very well. He has a speech re-evaluation on Thursday. Sean...great. He is an awesome dad :) And a level 32... Me...just fine. I am still getting over sinusitis...my sinuses are swollen shut (yuck). The 5 medicines that I am on are sort of working. I go on thursday to see if they need to surgically drain them. We are going on 5 weeks of this. Jake (the cat), as crazy as ever. He hasn't bitten me lately, in fact he has been the exact oposite. Very loving...he is plotting something I know it!

My Dad is doing well, (right Dad!?). He follows up at the doc tomorrow.


I am glad that our lives are not that eventful right now. As you all know, it can get pretty hectic here at the Suggs house!! Hopefully not for a long time.

Love to all,

Becky

4 comments:

Dan said...

Welcome to the world of blogs ;)

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty Kool. Dad got a happy face at the doctor's office this morning. The cancer was caught in it's infant stage. Still needs to get checked every 3 months though. He's goofy today. Took his pain meds this morning on an empty stomach. Fell asleep and poured his coffee in my purse. N I C E ...

Anonymous said...

@christy,
what other suggs sites are you checking?