Friday, July 10, 2009

still no answers...

So the pediatrician today says she doesn't think it is neuro or cardiac but possibly renal...hypertension or hypotension. I will call renal next week and talk to Beth (the renal nurse), she is great and I will get Dr. Feig to look over the tests and maybe call the ped to get her take on it. We did some blood pressure stuff today - one laying, one standing and one sitting. laying was about 103/62 ish hr was 108...standing was about 106/65 ish hr was 103...sitting was 92/29 with a hr of 39. She came back and got his hr again and she got 89 sitting. hmmm...redid the bp and got 96/59 or something like that. bettter but still very different...

today he did well. He finished the holter and that will get turned in tomorrow. I am so tired! I am off to dream land...

love and hugs to all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that about "no answers". I just saw the email on yahoo and wanted to drop in and let you all know I'm praying for Miles.

I hope you have a good weekend,
Corrie

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun