Monday, August 11, 2008

yet another seizure...

Just got back from the hospital with Miles. He had a seizure last night and that bought us another ambulance trip. Gave him the diastat and that didn't work so we called 911. He had 2 doses of ativan and one of cerebrex (phenobarbital) before it stopped. They were going to admit him but he woke up so they sent us home. I have not slept and am exhausted! He is a funny drunk! He keeps saying - I love you guys! He is slurring his words and he keeps saying he wants to do the weirdest stuff. Off to sleep for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, get some rest - that is so tough, I want you to know that your family is always in our prayers.

Sarah said...

Miles.... you and Evan just seem to love keeping your Mommy's awake and on their toes...
I'm praying for you guys.