Sunday, October 15, 2006

"Please sign and mail your return on or before October 16, 2006"

I have heard the cries and so I am here. Things have been well here at the Suggs' house.

I have worked my tail off lately!! Anybody file an extension on their taxes in April? Well, you are the reason I have had to work so hard this past week!! I worked at least 10 - 12 hours a day! Holy crap, were we busy and we still have tomorrow to go. But I like the time and a half for overtime so no real complaining here :)

While I was super busy, Sean was in San Diego on business (lucky!). He went to become certified in some computer program or two. He could walk to the beach on his lunch break!!
Plus, my parents spent the last week in the Bahamas!! I think it might be my turn for a vacation :) Anybody got any ideas???

I am watching a movie and trying to type this...better pick one...gotta go...

Watching "The Station Agent" btw...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because you spend 90% of your time trying to catch up and reply to emails on PDheart ;) hehe

Sarah said...

Glad things are going well although very busy. Sounds like you are definately due for a vacation.