Saturday, August 11, 2007

Normal!

It looks like Miles' tests came back NORMAL!! I am very pleased! We do have to repeat the metabolic panel because it appears as if the sample was left to metabolize before they tested it. I hate for him to have to get poked again because someone screwed up their job! It is labcorp and my husband and I have decided to call them labcrap. Our other lab choice is quest and they are the folks that twisted Riley's arm for blood and told me that they were going to have to give him bruises. I came this close to jumping out of my chair...

The blood draw will happen at TCH so worries there. Reggie (I think that is his name) does a wonderful job with Miles. On all other fronts we are doing exceptionally well! Riley will start kindergarten this month and Miles will begin pre-k very soon. Yes, I am going to cry. On the lack of growth...our pediatrician told us previously that based on Miles current height he still falls within normal range for his genetic potential. According to mine and Sean's height the shortest he should end up being - provided he starts to grow - is 5' 5". Not too bad but is quite short for a man.

One last thing, Baby Isaac did become an angel shortly after I posted for prayers. Please keep his family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH - so glad to hear his results came back normal. LapCrap - ahhhhaaaaaa - that is the truth. Pre-K - I know it is so sad isn't it - our little boy's are growing up way too fast. Evan starts a week from today - I'll be no count next Mon.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Am doing a happy dance for you - I hope the blood draw goes well. Wow - pre-K already! I can't even imagine Jacob being ready for that, but it's not too far off. Crazy. I did read about Baby Isaac and my heart just broke for them - they are in my prayers.